Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount on all products!
Nutrilite™ Echinacea is a herbal food supplement containing three types of Echinacea to support the regular functioning of the immune system.
Why you will love it…
We all want to feel like our best, healthiest selves and one of the best ways to do that is to support your immune system and shore up your body’s own natural defences. This is especially true during the winter months when colds and flus are rife.
Nutrilite Echinacea is a simple and convenient way to lend your immunity a helping hand. Our blend contains three types of Echinacea that have been grown and harvested from our own farm in Trout Lake, Washington USA, far away from city pollution where plants are afforded great conditions for growth. With purpurea Echinacea leaves, roots and aerial plants and Echinacea angustifolia root, Nutrilite Echinacea is your go-to whenever you feel you need extra immunity support.
Good to know…
- Contains three types of Echinacea grown on Trout Lake farm: purpurea Echinacea leaves, roots and aerial plants and Echinacea angustifolia root.
- Echinacea promotes the regular functioning of the immune system and is involved in strengthening the body’s defences.
- There are no artificial colours, flavours or added preservatives in this food supplement.
- Take three tablets per day when necessary.
Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. This product does not replace a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep the container tightly closed. Store in a cool and dry place.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Those who are interested in supplementing the diet with herbals
- Those who prefer to consume Echinacea grown using sustainable farming methods
Take 3 tablets daily as needed. Daily use beyond 2 consecutive weeks is not recommended.
Keep out of reach young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place. Not suitable for children under 3 years.