Loading the player...
Rhodiola Plus XS™
SKU: 101593| Size: 60 Tablets
Form validation errors
A high-impact tablet containing 4 naturally derived plant concentrates plus Vitamin C. Rhodiola grows in the wilderness of the Siberian Arctic, where farmers sustainably harvest it to deliver Nutrilite approved rhodiola.
What It Does For You
- Made with Nutrilite approved rhodiola, so you can feel confident. Rhodiola is grown using sustainable farming practices and complies with the high NUTRILITE brand standards.
- Vitamin C supports energy yielding metabolism and normal psychological function.
- Green tea extract, delivers a 75 mg boost of natural caffeine in each serving.
Why You Would Like It
Whatever adventure life takes you on, keep it going with all new XS Rhodiola Plus!
It is the great low-calorie daily food supplement, made with Nutrilite approved rhodiola, grown in the Siberian Arctic. Each tablet is packed with 30 mg of Vitamin C, to support normal energy-yielding metabolism and psychological function. Green tea extract delivers a 75 mg boost of natural caffeine. One simple food supplement, a long list of benefits! All that without any artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives.
Additionally, a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance.
Facts For You
- Designed for active, adventure-seekers.
- Rhodiola grows in the wilderness of the Siberian Arctic, where farmers sustainably harvest it to deliver Nutrilite approved rhodiola.
- Contains 4 plant concentrates: rhodiola rosea root, green tea leaves, spinach leaves and acerola cherry.
- Acerola Cherry, a rich source of Vitamin C, comes from the Nutrilite™farm Fazenda Nutrioganica in Brazil.
- Spinach leaves are grown and harvested at their peak at the Nutrilite farm Rancho el Petacal, Mexico
- No artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives.
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.