Loading the player...
All Plant Protein NUTRILITE™
SKU: 110415| Size: 450 g
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE All Plant Protein provides plant-based protein from soy, wheat and peas in powder form.
The body does not store excess protein, so a daily intake is necessary to ensure that it maintains a good level to support vital functions. All Plant Protein provides high-quality protein, supplying balanced amounts of the nine essential amino acids.
Just one serving provides 8 g of protein per 10 g serving. In conjunction with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, this product is a more balanced alternative to traditional sources of protein such as red meats, cheese, eggs and whole milk.
- All Plant Protein provides an all-natural and protein
- All Plant Protein Powder provides high-quality protein, supplying balanced amounts of the nine essential amino acids
- One serving of All Plant Protein provides 8 g of protein per 10 g serving and is a healthy alternative to traditional sources of protein such as red meats, cheeses, eggs and whole milk
- Ingredients derived from natural protein sources from soy, wheat and pea protein
- Can be added to food and drinks without affecting the flavor
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Those who do not consume adequate amounts of milk, meat, cheese or other highprotein foods
- Those who exercise a lot
- Those concerned about calories and fat in their diets
- Those who skip meals, eat small portions or feel that they need additional protein in their diet
- Children (over 3 years), adolescents, the elderly, pregnant or breast-feeding women who require additional protein
According to need, add 1 scoop (about 10 g) of powder to milk or other drinks once or several times per day. Stir rapidly or shake in a tightly closed container for 1 minute. Alternatively, sprinkle on cereals, soups, salads or other food.
Keep container tightly closed and out of sight and reach of children. Not recommended for children under 3 years of age without seeking medical advice before use. Store in a cool dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.