Fresh Foaming Cleanser ARTISTRY HYDRA-V™
SKU: 117642| Size: 125 ml
Form validation errors
A gentle, soap-free gel washes away oil, make-up and everyday build-up without a drying effect.
What It Does For You
- Removes oil, make-up and impurities from your skin with a light foaming gel.
- Your skin feels fresh, clean and soft after use, not tight or dry.
Perfect for all skin types.
Why You Would Like It
The first step in your hydrating skincare routine, ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Foaming Cleanser leaves your skin clean and pure. It's perfect for any skin type and works gently to completely remove all traces of make-up, oil and everyday impurities that build up on the skin. You will enjoy the refreshing foaming gel that starts and ends your day with a clean feel.
Facts For You
- Soap-free formula is highly effective without overdrying.
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Allergy and dermatologist tested.
ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Foaming Gel is the perfect way to wash the day off and prepare your skin for the hydrating benefits of the ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Skincare Range:
- Thoroughly cleanses your skin from the build-up of the day.
- You can use it as a make-up remover.
- Your skin is left soft and hydrated.
Doesn't dry your skin.
How To Use
- Squeeze an almond-sized amount of gel into your hand and lather gently over your face in a circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and pat dry. Use in the morning and evening.
Follow with ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Toner for best results.
ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Foaming Gel hydrates your skin gently but effectively with Norwegian Fjord Water and Oat extract. Exclusive ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Liposome delivery system conveys the Norwegian Fjord Water directly into your skin. Whatever your skin type, it receives the maximum benefit thanks to a special conditioning agent that self-adjusts to your personal moisture needs.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.