Loading the player...
Shield Kit NUTRILITE™
SKU: 294854| Size: 1x Chewable Multivitamin, 1x Chewable Vitamin C
Form validation errors
A kit designed especially for kids comprising delicious Chewable Multivitamins and Chewable C Vitamins! Packed with important daily nutrients in flavours they’ll love!
What It Does For You
- Helps provide essential vitamins and minerals at levels kids may need
- Vitamin D and Calcium support the normal development of bones in children
- Simple, effective and delicious daily supplementation
- Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets
- Two high-quality products in one tailored kit
Why You Would Like It
NUTRILITE’s new Shield Kit has been specially designed to provide kids with a daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals to support their immune system. The Chewable Multivitamin contains vitamin D and calcium for normal bone development in children, while Chewable C contains vitamin C that contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Bridge your kids’ potential nutritional gaps with premium vitamins and minerals in delicious flavours they’ll love!
Facts For You
- Chewable Multivitamin contains the NUTRILITE Tropical Fruit Concentrate with plant compounds from whole fruits.
- NUTRILITE Chewable C Provides vitamin C from one of the richest known natural sources – acerola cherry.
- Helps to provide the essential vitamins and minerals at levels children may need.
- Provides vitamin C from one of the richest known natural sources – acerola cherry.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal bone development in kids.
- Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.