This product is part of 1 bundle(s):
Treat your skin’s top 3 concerns in a single serum.
With the power of up to 3 serums in 1, Artistry Signature Select™ Personalized Serum combines powerful Nutrilite™ botanicals and advanced Artistry™ skincare technologies to target and treat your unique skin concerns.
Create your personalized mix by selecting a starting Kit and adding up to 2 more Amplifiers. Choose from: Hydration, Anti-Wrinkle, Firming, Anti-Spot and Brightening.
Truly personalize your serum by adding the Hydration Amplifier, which helps and protects the skin’s moisture barrier, so skin stays hydrated all day.
What It Does for You
When mixed with Base Serum:
- Helps restore and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier and enhance essential hydration
- 24-hour hydration*
- Keeps skin supple, soft and healthy-looking
- Boosts the skin’s moisture in multiple ways
*Substantiated by clinical study: Clinical Moisturization Study (Advanced Imaging and Measurement Lab Study RPT-004-17-ASC, n=35, age range = 24–61; Attachment 2)
Why You Would Like It
If dry skin is a specific skincare concern for you, you’ll be delighted with the Hydration Amplifier when mixed with the Base Serum. This concentrated, high-performance Hydration Amplifier* will hydrate your skin almost immediately. Even better, it seals in the moisture with results that last all day.
*When mixed with the Base Serum
Facts for You
- 100% of women showed an improvement in skin softness and smoothness*
- Immediately after application, a statistically significant improvement in moisturization of 233% was seen**
- Seals moisture in so skin stays hydrated all day**
*Substantiated by clinical study: Clinical Grading (Cantor Research Laboratories/Advanced Imaging and Measurement Lab Study RPT-013-16-ASC-Clinical Grading, n=35, age range = 30–62; Attachment 4)
**Substantiated by clinical study: Clinical Moisturization Study (Advanced Imaging and Measurement Lab Study RPT-004-17-ASC, n=35, age range = 24–61; Attachment 2)
Amp up the benefits of Artistry™ skincare products with Dermasonic Device.
- The Hydration Amplifier boosts the skin’s moisture in multiple ways. The new Hydro-Probiotic Technology is an innovative addition to the Artistry™ skincare line. It improves the beneficial microflora on skin’s surface to improve skin’s moisture barrier.
- Unique packaging: Features packaging innovation - Power Infused Technology, which protects the Amplifier formulas and ensures ingredients remain fresh until the moment you mix them with the Base Serum
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
How to Use
- Because of their high concentration, the Amplifiers should always be mixed into the Base Serum, not applied directly to the skin
- Remove and discard the cap from the Base Serum bottle
- Gently secure the Amplifier onto the Base Serum bottle. Slowly twist off to dispense contents. Watch and listen as the ingredients infuse into the serum!
- When the Amplifiers (maximum of three) have been emptied into the Base Serum, insert the pump. Twist on to ensure it is securely in place
- Shake for 60 seconds to thoroughly mix the contents
- The personalized serum is now ready to use
- Every morning and evening after cleansing and toning your skin, apply 2 pumps of personalized serum onto clean skin and smooth evenly over the entire face in an upward motion. Apply a third pump to special areas of concern, as needed. Avoid direct contact with eyelids. Follow with your moisturizer
- Note: The Amplifiers when combined with the Base Serum provide the clinical results noted for each skin concern. We recommend that you do not duplicate an Amplifier, but choose up to 3 different Amplifiers
- Features Norwegian Fjord Water, a key ingredient used in the Artistry Hydra-V™ Skincare Collection
INGREDIENTS/INGREDIENTES/SASTOJCI/İÇİNDEKİLER/COCTAB/СКЛАД/ҚҰРАМЫ: WATER/AQUA/AGUA/EAU, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, POLYMNIA SONCHIFOLIA ROOT JUICE, MALTODEXTRIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CHLORPHENESIN, LACTOBACILLUS, METHYLPARABEN, RED 4 (CI 14700)